The congregation of the Lancaster Church of Christ began meeting in 1943. We started with a few families meeting in a small store front on 500 N. Maple Street.
The congregation out grew this first building and in the 50's we moved to a building on 860 E. Mulberry Street.
In the late 60's our church family began to out grow the Mulberry street location. The leaders of the church purchased nearly 3 acres of land on Granville pike and a new building was constructed. In November of 1971 we moved into that building.
We were once again blessed with growing pains and in the 90s and an addition was added to our original building. We are still meeting in this building today.